REVIEW: Heimish Products x Style Korean


My heart was touched when I received an e-mail from Style Korean last month saying that they loved my previous review of the products that they sent last year, and they’re allowing me to try first hand the Heimish products and give my thoughts about them after trying.

I’ve been using these products for two (2) weeks, and wow, it did on my skin! The Heimish brand is not new to me because I’ve been seeing reviews about it since 2018, but never got the chance to try it until now. Many thanks to Style Korean!

HEIMISH ALL CLEAN BALM
It’s a cleansing balm that is perfect for removing heavy make-up, blackheads, and dead skin. It claims to be gentle that it does not tingle or blur the view when it enters the eyes.




Notable Ingredients:
  • More than 10 types of natural aroma oil - natural aroma oils can help dry, oily and sensitive skin.
  • Shea butter - like the oils, this moisturizes dry skin, reduces skin inflammation, treats acne and blemishes, etc.
  • Coconut extract - has antibacterial, antifungal, antioxidant, and antimicrobial properties.

How to use: Use a built-in spatula to scoop a moderate amount of balm and gently massage over dry skin and rinse it with water.

Texture: It has 3! Balm, oil, and milk. The balm turns into the oil while spreading it on the face, and it becomes milky when you add a little water on it.



Scent: Citrus. Not overpowering.

Price: PHP938

Thoughts:
The cleansing balm feels gentle on my face and eyes! I feel like I’m at the spa while using this cleanser. It’s relaxing! This is a type of cleanser that’s used on us when we’re doing a facial. It can remove heavy & waterproof makeup without exerting effort in it. It cleans the face without making it dry. No need to double cleanse, this one is enough. No wonder it’s their best seller.



The black tea mask pack is a cooling wash-off mask that helps shrink the pores, moisturize and soothe the skin, and strengthens the elasticity. It also claims to prevent from morning-swelling of the face.



Notable Ingredients:
  • Black Tea Extract - known for its de-puffing and tightening benefits.
  • Litchi Fruit Extract - it's rich in vitamin c, which is also know for treating acne.
  • Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract - it's effective for healing burns, wounds, and scars.
  • Centella Asiatica Extract - strengthening the skin and increasing blood circulation.

How to use: After cleansing, leave the mask on for 5-10 minutes only.

Texture: It’s dreamily soft and creamy.



Price: PHP1,251

Thoughts:
I don’t know how many times I said “OMG!” with a smile on my face the first night I tried this mask. I fell in love after using it! The mask is perfect for summer, especially when you got sunburned because the cooling effect is true! It’s very refreshing!

Every time I’m using this for 10 minutes, I can see that my pores have shrunk. It makes my skin smooth, supple, and glowing. I love this black tea mask!



The serum claims to have an instant moisturizing without crumbing after makeup. It has a dual function; wrinkle improvement & whitening.



Notable Ingredients:
  • Rosa Damascena Flower Water 88% - helps soothe the redness of the face and acts as an anti-aging product.
  • Rose Oil - hydrates dry skin, helps get rid of dark spots, etc.
  • Niacinamide - can help brighten the skin.
  • Adenosine - helps restore the skin.

How to use: A setting spray! Use before or after applying make-up. It also works as a substitute for toner.




Price: PHP1,251

Thoughts:
I believe this one is good for dry skin, especially those who like a quick skin refreshment. I have oily skin, so the serum is not for me. It sets my makeup, but after how many hours, my face becomes oilier. If the two products above become my holy grail, this serum is not. But I like that the mist can lighten the dark spots because of the niacinamide ingredient in it.



This mascara claims to be long-lasting, non-smudge, and non-crumble.



Notable Ingredients:
  • Vegetable Wax (Camauba Wax) 
  • VP/Eicosene Copolymer

Price: PHP730



Thoughts:
Finally, I found a mascara that doesn’t smudge and crumble while wearing it the whole day. One of the mascaras I’ve tried that are lightweight, makes my lashes look longer and natural. It doesn’t even clump! It’s also easy to remove and never leave me with panda eyes. It sucks when mascaras do that. Now I can wear mascara whenever I go outside because I don’t need to worry about it not being easily washable.


VERDICT:
My least favorite of the four products I tried is the serum. But because I don’t like it doesn’t mean you’re not going to like it too. You should still try it for we have different skin types and preferences.

The cleansing balm, mask, and mascara are now on my favorites. It exceeded my expectations. I love them.



**All products were sent to me, but thoughts and opinions are mine.



No comments