Things I Learned in 2019


2019 was great! My heart was full of love and gratefulness. I forgave the people who didn’t even ask for my forgiveness, started to love myself more, and I embraced the person I am today, which I wasn’t able to do in 2018. I’ve learned so much about myself and life itself. It’s so crazy and amazing how much I’ve grown as a person. It’s better. I am better than before. I feel like those who know me will have to get to know me again.

To the person who had made such an impact on me, thank you so much! You have helped me get here. You made me change my way of thinking. You made me realize and see the good things despite the self-hate in the past year. You changed me into a better version of myself.

Here’s what I’ve learned in 2019:

  1. Money does show a person’s true nature.
  2. You cannot change a person. You’re with them to help them become better.
  3. Just let things be. It will always be going to work out in time. Don’t force it.
  4. If you cannot accept someone’s flaws, better leave right away to prevent conflicts in the future.
  5. The closure is not a made-up thing. It’s fine if you don’t need it. But some need it to heal and finally walk away to move forward.
  6. Don’t enter into another relationship when you’re not yet okay and emotionally and mentally ready.
  7. Not everyone we meet is going to stay because sometimes God just put someone in our path to help and teach us something.
  8. What someone is saying to you when they’re angry is what they always think of you.
  9. We may forget the memories we have on someone, but we will never forget how someone made us feel.
  10. Words have power. Your words can ruin a person. Always think before saying anything. Never let your emotions get you.
  11. Never will I ever end things again that hasn’t even started yet.
  12. If you’re still not happy, it’s not the ending yet.

No comments