REVIEW: By Wishtrend Quad Active Boosting Essence


By Wishtrend released its new product, Quad Active Boosting Essence last month and I got a chance to try it after its released. I was shocked to receive an e-mail from them saying they sent their newly released product to my address so I can try it and give my honest review. Like wow! I never expected it. I'm grateful.


Now let's talk about it.

Essences often have similar benefits to serums, but more lightweight. It prepares the skin and enhances the efficiency of serums. By Wishtrend's Quad Active Boosting Essence is a serum booster and contains a potent antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-pollution, and anti-bacterial.


This essence is non-sticky and watery so the skin absorbs it fast. It's specially made for acne-prone skin but suitable for all skin types. It's my very first essence and I like how it does on my face. I see how hydrating it is and help my serum to be really effective.

For me, essences are not really essential in a skincare routine. It's just a bonus step to get what your skin needs. Like when you feel your serum is not that hydrating anymore, you need this essence for your serum to have a spark again. I can say that this is effective and helps me with my acne. My skin looks brighter and smoother again after using this.


Plus the golden glass is elegant, though. I love it!

You can purchase the Quad Active Boosting Essence in Wishtrend for $23. Use this code 50C689E1 to get a 10% discount on your Wishtrend account. They ship worldwide and offer free shipping in a certain amount of orders.



**Gifted. but thoughts and opinions are all on me.

No comments