SHOPSM: Our Online Department Store


E-commerce is getting more popular each day. We all love to shop online because it saves us a lot of time. We can shop 24/7, compare the prices, and a wide range of products to choose from. Now one of the biggest malls in our country also jumped on the bandwagon. SM is now online!

ShopSM got it all. The brands you see when you’re inside the SM Store are also the brands you can shop online. They have kid’s, men’s & women’s clothes, shoes, bags, and accessories. There are also household essentials, furniture, accessories, appliances, gadgets & electronics, automotive, stationeries and travel stuff. Then the beauty products; hair care & styling, make-up, skin care, bath and body, wellness and men’s grooming are also sale. It is our online Department Store.



The website is easy to navigate and loads fast. They offer cash on delivery, credit or debit card, and delivery or pick-up from your chosen SM mall. You can also use your SMAC or your Prestige card to earn points. It’s great, right?

Here’s what I ordered last Christmas Eve. Parisian Comfy Ladies’ Ulali Sandals in Blue and SM Accessories Ladies’ Tassled Coin Purse in Maroon. It only costs PHP1,049.50. I tried their Click & Collect and chose to pick up my items at SM North Edsa.



The site says that the Click and Collect is only 1-2 working days. I waited for 2 days for a text message regarding my OTP, but I didn’t receive it. I understand that it’s still Holiday and the site is still on the birth-phase.



I got my items just this week, January 3, and glad that it’s correct and no problems at all on my order. I also love their Customer Service. They answer fast, and you can chat anytime. Thumbs up for it! They also called me to say that they had a technical problem regarding the OTP.

I can’t wait to use ShopSM again for my online shopping.



No comments