REVIEW: Jumiso Products x Style Korean


Last month, I was chosen by StyleKorean as one of the reviewers of their Try Me, Review Me program with the JUMISO brand. JUMISO is popular for their sheet masks. They’ve been all over Instagram last year. They’ve released more products for us to try. They now have toner, serum, and moisturizer — all have promising ingredients.

Let’s review first the product they’re popular since they launched. JUMISO has 5 different sheet masks, but Style Korean only sent me one. I got the FIRST SKIN-BRIGHTENING MASK that claims to lighten the skin.


Notable Ingredients:
  • Gigawhite - It evens skin tone and improves the texture of the face.
  • Redberry Complex - There are five kinds of extracted components containing a variety of vitamins and polyphenol, which is rich in antioxidants.
  • Ceramide Complex - helps the skin to appear smoother, and increases firmness.
  • Niacinamide - This ingredient helps to brighten skin.
One of the masks that I've tried that has a cooling effect. Now I know why it is holy-grail for some. It's true to its claims! It makes my face glowy, supple, and smoother. Plus, my face looks hydrated, firmer, and tighter. The mask is drenched, and too much essence inside. I used it also on my knees and elbows. It doesn't absorb quickly into the skin, so I suggest to use it only at night. I added JUMISO Mask to my favorite sheet masks list.

Next is their alcohol-free & pore refining toner. It is my very first acid toner, so I was excited to try this one out. YES, I AM TONER contains AHA, which gently removes dead skin cells on the surface of the skin and makes the skin smooth. It claims to exfoliate, maintain the moisture and shiny tone of the skin.


Notable Ingredients:
  • AHA - Exfoliation
  • Panthenol - Boost
  • Lemon Myrtle - Recovery
AHA always works wonders on my skin. It always makes my skin soft. This toner makes my face glow. I don’t know, but I think the exfoliation doesn’t work on my skin, but overall, I like it.

JUMISO ALL DAY VITAMIN BRIGHTENING AND BALANCING FACIAL SERUM vitamin serum is a non-water-based and high-concentration serum for all skin types. The serum is vegan-friendly. It contains 86.14% of Sea Buckthorn extract and is full of various vitamins. Claims to brighten the skin, antioxidant, have anti-inflammation properties, help wound healing, and skin recovery. It vitalizes the skin, regulates the excessive secretion of sebum, and keeps the skin healthy and balanced.


Notable Ingredients:
  • Vitamin Tree extract - Brightening effect
  • Hyaluronic acid - Hydration effect
  • Centella Asiatica Extract - Relieving inflammation and soothing
  • Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract - Sebum control effect
The serum absorbs quickly. It doesn’t leave a sticky and oily feeling on the skin. It’s true to its claims. It brightens the face, soothes the redness, and helps control the oily face of mine. This is my first vitamin serum that doesn’t give a heat sensation when applied.

Reading the description and claims of JUMISO HAVE A GOOD CREAM will make you try it immediately. It claims to improve skin texture, blemishes/hyperpigmentation, has antioxidant properties, keeping the skin moisturized, and soothes the irritated skin. It’s promising!


Notable Ingredients:
  • Snail slime
  • Centella - Improvement of skin blemishes
  • Centella extract/ Soothing care - Creation of moisturizing membrane
This cream, I believe, is the culprit of how much sebum my face is producing during the day. I have oily skin, but my face became oilier, so I can’t use it in the daytime. It’s just sad because I can only use it on my night routine. I love this, though. It soothes the redness of my face, and I like how you can apply it smoothly on the skin. It feels good.

VERDICT:
All products are gentle and lightweight. They don’t clog up my pores at all. Now about the products’ claim on improving hyperpigmentation/blemishes? I still can’t tell how much my skin improved as of now because I have only been using the products for 2 weeks. And so far, I love how the products are working for me. I will continuously use it all till the last drop, and I will update this blog of mine until then.


**All products were sent to me, but thoughts and opinions are all on me.

No comments