Wishtrend Revamped Their Website + Wishtrend Fresh Box


Wishtrend is one of the e-commerce websites that I love. It never fails to spoil us. They always give discounts, codes you can simultaneously use in one transaction, and the freebies every time you cashed out. Last September, they had a major makeover on their website. It’s now easier to navigate, loads faster, and minimalist. Here are the changes they made:

  • You can now see the different promotions every week on their main page, so keep an eye on your holy grail products with a discounted price.
  • From every dollar you spent, you’ll get 5 points. 100 points are equivalent to $1, and up to 50% of the order amount can be paid using the points you accumulated.
  • You can also earn points when you write a review on their site after you purchase the product.
  • If you want to purchase from them and haven’t registered yet, you can use my new invitation code to get a 10% discount. Code: 50C689E1
  • If you also want to work with them and receive products to try and review, join their affiliate program. Here’s the link.

I love Wishtrend’s affiliate program. This is the second time I worked with them and look at what I got as a token of appreciation. They are generous! My Wishtrend Fresh Box contains the brands I love. Yes, I’m not kidding. They are promising!

These are the products I received. They let us choose what products we would like to receive and try — one of the reasons to love Wishtrend more.


Sheet Masks
I love sheet masks! I received By Wishtrend Natural Vitamin 21.5 Enhancing Sheet Mask, Dear Klairs Rich Moist Soothing Tencel Sheet Mask, and I’m From Mugwort Sheet Mask.


I’m From Mugwort Sheet Mask, if the effect is the same as their wash-off type Mugwort Mask, then I’m going to love this. I tried the wash-off type last year, and it was good. It was a great help in shrinking my pimples.

I read that Dear Klairs Rich Moist Soothing Tencel Sheet Mask is more hydrating than their Midnight Blue Calming Mask Sheet, (which is my favorite mask and I’m going to review soon). I guess I can tell the difference now that I have the Rich Moist.

By Wishtrend Natural Vitamin 21.5 Enhancing Sheet Mask is the most expensive of the three masks I received. I haven’t tried the other sheet mask of By Wishtrend, so this is new to me. This one has been on my lust list for a while. It claims to improved blemishes or acne spots.

This is one of the newest products of Klairs. I always love using face oil because it makes my face bright and glowy. I immediately chose this because it’s Klairs, one of my favorite brands.

I've been curious about this product since last year. This is an exfoliator cleansing with a balanced pH, so this must be good.
I have no idea what this toner does, but according to Wishtrend, it provides luster and moisture to rebalance dry and tired skin. It is also effective in whitening.

A detailed review of the products I received will be up on the blog soon. Oh, before I forgot, Wishtrend also lowered the products you have to accumulate to free shipping. Instead of $69, it’s now slashed down to $60. It’s awesome, right? Head over now to their site and check them out!

Thank you so much, Wishtrend!


Disclaimer: These products were given to me. All thoughts and opinions are mine and 100% true.

No comments