REVIEW: Jumiso Super Soothing Cica & Aloe


Ola, guys! I got so lazy to post something here because I focus more on making content on my Instagram account. But after months of not writing, here I am again writing a full review of the new skincare product. I got this product from Style Korean. They said they loved the review I have uploaded for them before, so I have been selected exclusively to review the new product from Jumiso. *Kilig* I reviewed their other products last year, and it was good. I love their products, I swear. I emptied all of it. You can read it here.
Okay, I’m going to start talking about the serum now. From the own description of the product itself, Jumiso Super Soothing Cica & Aloe is a highly-enriched serum that could soothe sensitive skin. It helps you to grow the power of natural moisturizing factors that developed for the improvement of the destroyed skin barrier and exhausted and saggy skin elasticity. It’s a very gentle serum, unlike their All Day Vitamin Brightening and Balancing Facial Serum, this Super Soothing Cica & Aloe is perfect for all skin types. It claims to have no skin irritation — as in 100%.

Notable Ingredients:
  • Skin-soothing - Centella Asiatica Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Madecassoside, Asiaticoside
  • Moisture Barrier - Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans
  • Improvement of Skin Barrier - Glycine, Serine, Glutamic Acid, Aspartic Acid, Leucine, Alanine, Lysine, Arginine, Tyrosine, Phenylalanine, Valine, Threonine, Proline, Isoleucine, Histidine, Methionine, Cysteine
  • Natural Protector - Lactobacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract
  • It also has Niacinamide, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, etc.


I expected the texture/consistency of this serum is thick and oily because of Aloe and Centella in the ingredients, but I got the oily expectation wrong. It's thick, but the skin absorbs it faster and super lightweight. It has the same consistency as their Vitamin serum. It's not tacky at all.

The first 2 or 3 days of using the serum, I slightly felt itchy right after putting the product on my face for a minute, but it's manageable, no worries. I am sometimes like that when I incorporated a new product into my routine.

But I noticed that I hadn't seen the redness on my face for a while now, and it helps treat my hormonal acne. Like I can feel that a pimple was forming because of the slight pain, but after using the serum, it's promptly healed.

I, therefore, conclude my skin loves Jumiso products! I don’t have anything negative to say about their new serum. My experience has been so great that it now became my holy grail. It is now my favorite serum. I want to hoard!

I'm so happy about this serum! I suggest you try it so you can experience it yourself. It retails for P1,251, but they always have a discount, and right now, it's only P886 or $17. You can buy it here.



**All products were sent to me, but thoughts and opinions are all on me.



No comments