Snoe Ball Drag Extravanzaga at Revel at The Palace


The Snoe Ball Extravaganza was a blast! Why? The performances gave me burlesque vibes. I have been dying to see it live since I watched the Burlesque movie in 2010, and the Snoe Ball was close to one! Here’s what happened at Snoe Ball Extravaganza.


Chikahan with my Blogger x PH fam:






Performances of the drag queens: 
Burlesque vibes!



Showdown:
This was the part I really enjoyed. It was so funny. The prize is a 3-day trip to Cebu, so they were all competitive. You can watch the videos in my stories highlights on Instagram. Here’s the link: instagram.com/reacalingo

I really had fun even though I left the event early. So much love for drag queens.

My look at the ball:

Visit Gown Rental Facebook page facebook.com/gownrentalmnl.ph to see all the gowns they offer.



No comments