REVIEW: Madecassoside Cica Cream & Mask


I know some of us don’t use skincare around the eyes because some products can't be used around it. But the new M+ Madecassoside Cica Cream from Charis is all in one. It can be used on face, eyes, neck, and even on our body. The cream contains Madecassoside and Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, good for reducing acne and scars while providing delicate hydration to the sensitive skin damaged from external stimulation.


It claims to soothe, repairs balance of the skin and makes skin clear and bright.
I like it so far. Its texture is creamy, but the consistency is a bit like gel. It's lightweight and dries up fast. The skin around my eyes is not dry anymore, and I always wake up looking fresh. It's not sticky either. This is one of the best moisturizers I've tried.
Now let's go on with their Madecassoside Cica Mask.
I love the smell of this mask. The cream and mask have the same claims; calming, repairing, and clarifying. I super recommend this to those who have dry and dull skin. Oily skin like mine can only use it in the evening because it took so long for the essence to be absorbed. I believe that this mask can achieve that glass skin we're dreaming to have because it's moisturizing.
VERDICT:
Both products make my skin smooth and supple. Both are true to its claims, but good thing I didn't expect much on it getting rid of my pimples. It doesn't help me with my hormonal acne, but it does help calm it.


WHERE TO BUY?
hicharis.net/reacalingo. You can read more details about the cream and mask on my Charis shop.


No comments