Let's go out with style with BNY Jeans

Who wouldn't like to splurge and spend less? Everyone who’s reading this blog will not say otherwise. Because every once in a while, we let ourselves ma-budol when we know we can buy things for less. I am sometimes guilty of that. Haha. I love buying new clothes! But because of the pandemic, I don't always go out now so I sometimes don't bother with my outfit. BNY Jeans reminded me to still go out with style, and that's what I will do because...


BNY Jeans is officially giving a 60% off on selected items at their official Shopee store this 7.7 Mid-Year sale  From their shorts, pants, tops, dresses, and jackets. They sent me last week some clothes to wear — Parka Jacket, Round neck shirt with a Hello Vacay Vibes print detail, Short sleeve rayon twill shirt with pockets, Boyfriend ankle jeans, and High-waist shorts.


I already tried the clothes, and all are comfortable and perfect on me. But I haven't worn it outside as I don't have time yet to roam around. I will update this blog of mine once in a while wearing the BNY Jeans clothes, or you can see it posted on my Instagram account.


Let’s look at the details of the clothes I have.








   

I have BNY boyfriend jeans in my closet. I like their jeans. It's my go-to brand section in the Department Store when I look for jeans to buy. I like everything, but my favorites are the short sleeve rayon twill shirt and boyfriend ankle jeans. I was planning to buy jeans and tops, and they came right in time, so I’m happy. It's also my first time to own a Parka Jacket, and I am so eager to wear it outside especially now that it's rainy season. 

I’m looking forward to their 7.7 Mid-Year sale! 60% off is a real deal! So excited! Join me and wait for their sale! Sabay-sabay tayong ma budol! Haha. Here's their official Shopee store link: *Click here*.




No comments