Everyday Love: Matte Liquid Lipsticks


Everyday Love is a local brand that only sells matte liquid lipsticks. This brand is so minimal yet gives you a classy look and vibe. I love everything about them—from their packaging up to its matte liquid lipsticks. It’s true to its claims and gives you a quality you’re looking for in a lipstick.

Here's my review:

Packaging: The carton box contains the name of the brand, the size, the expiration date, ingredients, where the lipsticks made, their social media accounts, and a logo that says they are cruelty-free.

The matte liquid lipsticks come from a square tube with a twist-off cap, an applicator stick, and has a gradient color at the bottom exactly as the color of what shades are inside. 10/10 for the packaging! It’s lightweight too.





Ingredients: C10-13 Isoparaffin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone, Quaternium18 Bentonite, Microcrystalline Wax, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Silica, Zea Mays Corn Starch

Shades: They sent me 4 out of the 11 shades available; 2 reds in shade #8 and #9, and 2 pinks in shade #10 and #11.




Color Intensity: It’s highly pigmented. The color on the outside of the tube is exactly the color when you swatch it and when you apply it on the lips. One swipe is enough to see it.

Longevity: The brand says it’s long lasting and it really is—even if the color fades, it still gives you a nice tint color.

Scent: It has a slight smell of crayon. I like it, though.

Price: PHP199

THOUGHTS:

  • Everyday Love proved to me that not all liquid matte lipsticks are too sticky to apply, and will dry out my lips. Some that I’ve tried before were like that to think they are international brands and are expensive. The lipsticks felt nice on my lips, and the color payoff is really amazing!
  • It’s true that it’s smudge-proof. Transfer-proof is 8/10 because it leaves a slight stain when I drink. Well, they never claim it to be transfer-proof so, yeah, it’s also not water-proof. Haha.
  • I’m not really into lipsticks especially dark colors, but I feel like I’m changing now. Everyday Love is the culprit! Hahaha. Lipsticks boost my confidence now. (Are lipsticks really a confidence booster?)

Anyway, I’m still deciding which shade is my favorite because I love them all!

Go try them out! You can buy their lipsticks from their site. www.everydaylove.asia
I tell you, it’s worth every penny. And I read that they accept resellers now. Just message them if you want to become one.

Thank you, Everyday Love for trusting me to do a product review of your lippies.

No comments