Andin Organics: Organic Essentials

Andin Organics is a local shop owned by a medical student who just loves making organic products as a hobby. Today, I’m going to tell you about the experience of some of the products they sent me.

Packaging: The products come from a Tupperware. It’s cute because the shop made an effort to paint something on it. (View their Instagram “Collabs” highlight stories to see all the paintings they’ve painted each.)


SUNSHINE Hand & Body Lotion
If you are a reader of my reviews, you’d know that I don’t use lotion because I don’t like the sticky feeling it leaves on my skin. But Sunshine Hand & Body Lotion is not sticky it gets absorbed quickly. My skin feels soft and hydrated the whole day. The scent is sooooooo good! I’m addicted to it. The smell lingers for hours. I love it!

Ingredient: Avocado Oil. I don’t know the other ingredients because it’s wasn’t indicated on the packaging, and the shop only told me one.

Price: PHP286

SNIFF SALVE
The sniff salve is an all-around salve. It can be used from lower back period pain and muscles pain.  Of course, it relieves headaches, stuffy nose, and cough relief.

I like how “sulit” the sniff salve is—the only product that is not pricey for me. This one saves me from my stuffy nose and slight from my muscles pain. I hope the menthol ingredient should be the active one to soothe the muscles pain immediately.  (The shop was just recently remarketing their Sniff Salve as an all-around salve, so I know it will improve more.)

Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Beeswax, Menthol Crystals, Camphor Crystals, Camphor Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Tea Tree.

Price: PHP120

GLEN COCO
Months ago, I instantly fell in love with organic shampoo bars, so I was so excited to try this conditioner bar from Andin Organics. I got to admit that the conditioner got me frustrated. It’s so hard to apply. It will take you awhile getting used to it because you have to rub it over your head, like really. You can’t use it when you’re late for something. Haha. But yeah, it’s still better than the commercialized liquid conditioners we are all using.
Check them out here: Andin Organics
Thank you, Andin Organics for the trust!

No comments